Friday, August 3, 2007

2nd Run of the Week - Before & After

BEFORE
Pretty pathetic that this will only be my second run this week but as I said last time gotta start somewhere. Prepped with a beer & a coupla waters. Looking forward to getting out into the heat & steaming the pours clean with sweat & sunshine. Is it this blog that kept me accountable today or that I planned to run with Ruth?

AFTER
Gorgeous run...Greenbelt/Gus Fruh Access w/ Ruth/Lupi/Bala. Water at Gus Fruh is flowing clean & cool. Up to the chest on the left of the dam; quad height on the right. Out 360 Access & back. Hot but on the shady trail was great temp.

When I run everything seems right with the world.

Distance: Who Cares?
Duration: 30:01
Location: Gus Fruh Park
TOD: 6PM
Week's Total: 1:36:32
Month's Total: ?
Weather: 93 degrees; clear as a bell & gorgeously green

No comments: